Scandinavian Society Siam
Annual General Meeting on 03 May 2017
Scandinavian Society Siam invites members – and indeed would-like-to-be members – for an evening with the Annual General Meeting and a nice AGM dinner in good company.
When: Wednesday 03. May 2017
Where: Rembrandt Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 18, Bangkok
Time: Registration 18:30 – 19:00
The Annual General Meeting starts at 19:00 and is expected to end at about 20:00
After the Meeting, the Board is pleased to invite you for dinner at the venue. To participate in the dinner, members should kindly inform the Treasurer Mr. Claus Gundersen of their intention to participate via email:email@example.com – no later than 30 April 2017.
The dinner is free for members.
Non-members may participate by joining and paying the regular annual membership fee of 1.000 baht for single membership and 2.000 baht for family membership.
Please take this opportunity to be part of the discussion on the future direction of the Scandinavian Society Siam and enjoy an informal dinner together with other active members!
- Election of Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
- Approval of the minutes from last year’s Annual General Meeting (enclosed)
- Approval of the Society’s activities during the last year
- Approval of the audited accounts (enclosed)
- Discussions on proposals received from members (if any)
- Election of Chairman of the Board
- Election of board members and substitutes
- Election of Auditor and substitute Auditor
- Proposals of activities for the following year
- Other matters