A Norwegian network for current and former Chinese students in Norway and Norwegian students in China will be launched in September.
NorAlumni China is a platform for networking among Norwegian and Chinese students, companies, and academic institutions. This will be the official Norwegian network for current and former Chinese students in Norway and Norwegian students in China. This project is initiated by the Research Council of Norway and Innovation Norway. Partners include:
* Universities and University Colleges throughout Norway
* The Norwegian Association of Higher Education Institutions (UHR)
* The Federation of Norwegian Industries
* Abelia — Business Association of Norwegian knowledge and technology-based enterprises
* Royal Norwegian Embassy in China
Website of Nor Alumni China: http://www.noralumni.no/china/home
The Norwegian Minister of Research and Higher Education, Tora Aasland, will launch NorAlumni when she visits EXPO in Shanghai on the 10th of September.
All students registered at the website of NorAlumni will receive an invitation.