Date: 7-8 July 2016 Time: 11:30-5PM, July 7, 2016 | 8-5PM, July 8, 2016 Venue: DOST 7, S&T Complex, Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City, Philippines TARIFF / REGISTRATION NOTE: BAMBOO 101 ECCP
Date: 7-8 July 2016
Time: 11:30-5PM, July 7, 2016 | 8-5PM, July 8, 2016
Venue: DOST 7, S&T Complex, Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City, Philippines
TARIFF / REGISTRATION NOTE:
BAMBOO 101 ECCP Members: PhP 2,200 Non-Members: PhP 2,500 BAMBOO 102 ECCP Members: PhP 3,200 Non-Members: PhP 3,500 BUNDLED PACKAGE ( BAMBOO 101 & !02) ECCP Members: PhP 4,200 Non-Members: PhP 4,500
Due to popular demand, the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP) mounts another round of EkoShare Bamboo Series 2016 edition on July 7 & 8 with certified green building designer Architect Ma. Lourdes Joy Martinez Onozawa as trainer/mentor.
EkoShare Bamboo Series 2016 is a combination of lecture and workshop. The desired output for Bamboo 101 is that participants will know how to harvest, properly cut, and treat Bamboo. Meanwhile, in Bamboo 102, participants are able to make Bamboo model, post, wall, and flooring. They will also know how to dye/color the Bamboo.
Attendance to Bamboo 101 is a requirement to proceed to the next session, Bamboo 102. Participants are encouraged to bring gloves and wear workshop clothes.
EkoShare Bamboo Series 2016 is designed for architects, interior designers, contractors, crafters, students and homemakers.
|Bamboo 101||Bamboo 102||Bundled Package
(Bamboo)101 & 102
(Rates are inclusive of lunch, snacks, workshop materials and certificates of participation)
- Significant Bamboo species in the Philippines and its uses
- Benefits of planting Bamboo
- Various uses of Bamboo Poles
- Bamboo reinforcement
- How to harvest, treat, and store Bamboo
- Cutting, treating and waterproofing Bamboo
- How to make Bamboo joints
- How to identify Bamboo parts for propagation
- Bamboo as a fiber
- Bamboo for health, beauty and food
- Bamboo for household use, toys and crafts
- Bamboo construction
- Bamboo material processing methods
- Innovative Bamboo designs
- Make Bamboo structure models
- Make Bamboo floor and wall
- Construction of Bamboo post and foundation
- Dying/coloring Bamboo
For more information, one can get in contact with Christine Teves of ECCP Cebu at (032) 253.3387 or 412.1194 (telefax). To reach us through e-mail, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 (Thursday) 11:30 - 8 (Friday) 17:00
DOST 7, S&T Complex, Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City, Philippines