Date: Wednesday, 02 March 2016 Time: 8:00am - 1:30pm Venue:
The year 2015 marked the 25th anniversary of EU – Vietnam diplomatic relations, with the notable conclusion of the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and the publication of the treaty text this week, there is great interest from the European business community on the improvement to the current business climate in Vietnam.
EuroCham, VCCI and EU Delegation would like to continue the annual dialogue addressing key trade and investment issues and providing recommendations to the Government through EuroCham’s annual publication – the Whitebook, and address these topics in the context of the EVFTA.
The 8th edition of the EuroCham Whitebook 2016 is a collective expression of the views of EuroCham member companies, which operate in a wide range of industries. The publication echoes the business community’s desire to support the Vietnamese Government in the development of the current legal framework and a positive business environment in Vietnam, for the benefit of companies, investors and society.
In order to bring the Whitebook 2016 closer to EuroCham’s member as well as press and media, this year, the lauch of of Whitebook will take place in both cities Hanoi (2nd of March) and Ho Chi Minh (3rd of March)
EU AND VIETNAM ECONOMIC COOPERATION CONFERENCE
08.00 – 08.30 Registration
- 08.30 – 08.45 Opening speech by Senior Government Representative (tbc)
- 08.45 – 09.00 Keynote speech by H.E. Ambassador Bruno Angelet, Head of the EU Delegation
- 09.00 – 09.10 Keynote speech by Dr. Vu Tien Loc, Chairman and President, VCCI
- 09.10 – 09.25 Keynote speech on Trade/Investment Issues and introduction to the Whitebook 2016 by Ms. Nicola Connolly, Chairwoman, EuroCham
- 09.25 – 09.35 Signing of co-action plan of VCCI and EuroCham on EU-VN FTA. Photo shooting with VCCI.
- 09.35 – 10.00 Press Conference/Coffee Break
10.00 – 11.00 PANEL DISCUSSION ON “FOOD AND HEALTH and PANEL DISCUSSION ON “CONSUMER CHOICE”
- 11.00 – 11.10 Room changing
11.10 – 12.10 PANEL DISCUSSION ON “LEGAL AND TAX” and PANEL DISCUSSION ON “IMPROVING BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT”
- 12.10 – 12.40 EU – Vietnam FTA Outlook by Miriam Garcia Ferrer, Head of Trade/Economics Section of EU Delegation
- 12.40 – 13.00 Closing remarks by Ms. Nicola Connolly, Chairwoman, EuroCham
- 13.00 – 14.00 Lunch
- VND500,000 (incl. coffee break, lunch, handouts) for EuroCham members
- VND800,000 (incl. coffee break, lunch, handouts) for Non-EuroCham members and non-registered EuroCham members
Please follow this link to register
Please note that your registration is considered valid only if you receive below confirmation:
“Congratulation on successful registration!
Should you have any questions please contact EuroCham Events team in Hanoi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 3715 2228”
(Wednesday) 08:00 - 13:30
1 Thanh Nien Road, Hanoi