You are cordially invited to the NORDIC Corporate Social Responsibility Workshop: Responsible Business Conduct for Companies in Thailand - What, Why and How? Many of today’s Nordic companies are
You are cordially invited to the NORDIC Corporate Social Responsibility Workshop: Responsible Business Conduct for Companies in Thailand – What, Why and How?
Many of today’s Nordic companies are at the forefront in integrating a responsible and sustainable approach to business in their strategies and daily management. Learn from prominent Nordic multinationals operating in Thailand within various fields; Eirik Mork Knudsen, HSSE Manager of Aibel Thailand, Lars Svensson, Sustainability and Communications Director of IKEA Southeast Asia (Ikano Thailand), and Gaurav Ghosh, Business Intelligence Manager of Valmet Asia Pacific, will share exclusive insights and experience from working with responsible business practices in Thailand.
Date: Thursday, 9 November 2017
Time: 08.30 – 12.00 hrs.
Venue: Rembrandt Hotel
Price:Baht 1,200 for members / Baht 1,500 for non-members
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 6 November 2017
08:30 – 09:00 Registration.
09:00 – 11:00 Introductions and workshop/case.
11:00 – 12:00 Panel discussion with representatives from the Nordic business community (see Panel below).
There will be one short break during the programme. A light meal and drinks will be served.
The participants will learn about the requirements and expectations of the International Framework UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, OECD Guidelines for Multinational Companies, and the Sustainable Development Goals. The participants will gain increased knowledge and expertise regarding risk, opportunities and good practice within Responsible Business Conduct.
- Gunelie Winum: Senior Advisor at the Norwegian company Responsible Business Advisors. She has 15 years of experience within corporate social responsibility, including guidance and strategic advice to companies at risk, as well as training of companies and their suppliers. Gunelie has concrete experience in solving serious breaches of human and labour rights, as well as good practices.
- Kittsopon Thaninsiriphitthaya: Senior Management System Consultant with experience from working with a broad range of CSR issues in Thailand, Germany and Dubai.
- Norway: Eirik Mork Knudsen, HSSE Manager of Aibel Thailand Ltd. Aibel is a Norwegian world leading service company in the oil and gas industry. (www.aibel.com)
- Sweden: Lars Svensson, Sustainability and Communications Director of IKEA Southeast Asia (Ikano Thailand Ltd). Swedish multinational group, IKEA, is the world’s largest furniture retailer and has been in Thailand since 2011 (owned by Ikano Group). (www.ikea.com)
- Finland: Gaurav Ghosh, Business Intelligence Manager of Valmet Asia Pacific.Valmet is a leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. (www.valmet.com)
Please be noted that cancellation less than 48 hours in advance will be invoiced.
(Thursday) 08:30 - 12:00
Sukhumvit 18, Bangkok
DTCC, TSCC, TFCC, TNCC