On Saturday 21 November 2015 it's time for the Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar! From 10am you are welcome to join an entertaining
On Saturday 21 November 2015 it’s time for the Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar! From 10am you are welcome to join an entertaining and cozy event, where you can experience genuine Danish and Swedish Christmas traditions live. This is the place to be!
The scent of Danish delicatessens will tickle your nose. Your eyes are met by shining red, gold and white Christmas decorations and ornaments. And you have the chance to go home with amazing Christmas presents for you and your children.
Here you have the chance to:
– Win at the children’s tombola or by lucky draw
– Buy Christmas presents from designer brands
– Enjoy traditional Scandinavian food such as smørrebrød, glögg, æbleskiver and hot dogs.
– Buy Danish goods and lollies
– Buy Christmas decorations and ornaments
– Enjoy live music and a drink at the pool at Mariners’ Club
All profit made from the Christmas Bazaar goes to support Danish Seaman’s Church in Hong Kong. Doors open at 10am and close again at 5pm. The location is Mariners Club, 3/F, 11 Middle Road,Tsim Sha Tsui
Entrance: 50 HKD.
Price inclusive of lottery ticket at face value 50HKD.
Price after 3:45pm: 20HKD excl. lottery ticket
Interested in participating: Simply show up.