Chamber Training Program: Time management is the ability to plan and control how you spend the hours in your day to effectively accomplish your goals. Poor time management is often
Chamber Training Program: Time management is the ability to plan and control how you spend the hours in your day to effectively accomplish your goals. Poor time management is often attributed to procrastination and stress.
08.45 – 9.00 Registration and Coffee
09.00 – 10.30 Training
10.30 – 10.45 Coffe break with Cinnamon bun
10.45 – 12.00 Training
Time management is not very difficult as a concept, but it’s surprisingly hard to handle in practice. It requires the investment of time upfront to prioritize and organize yourself. But once done, you will find that with minor tweaks, your day, and indeed your week and month, will fall into place in an orderly fashion, with ample time for everything you need to do.
Experience shows that implementing time management is not a skill that is learned in one training but a skill that needs to be developed over time, based on some basic principles. Therefore, this training is focused on familiarizing yourself with time management principles and then applying them in your daily work.
After the training you will be able to:
– Define the key concepts associated with Time Management
– Identify the main obstacles to effective Time Management
– Understand the nature of Time Management
– Understand a range of tools, techniques and concepts for Time Management
– Use these techniques to enhance your productivity and lower your stress
– Explain the benefits of having an effective Time Management process.
Outline of the training:
– Understand time management principles
– Analyze current time usage (spent-time matrix)
– Prioritize tasks
– Focus on time and resources
– Focus on productive work
– Have a picture of crisis management
– Plan and manage time
Based in Visselhoevede, Germany, Machwürth Team International (MTI), which operates in international countries under the name of MTI Consultancy, is a global consulting and training firm. MTI has been helping companies implement their strategies with 450 consultants, trainers and project managers – worldwide, for 25 years.
(Wednesday) 08:45 - 12:00
Swedish Chamber of Commerce BeijingRoom 313, Radisson BLU Hotel, 6A, East Beisanhuan Road Chaoyang District Beijing 100028, China