LET’S GO FISHING! – RAPALA SEA CHALLENGE/RAPALA DAYS 7-8 NOVEMBER
LET’S GO FISHING! – RAPALA SEA CHALLENGE/RAPALA DAYS 7-8 NOVEMBER 2015
Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce are looking forward to a weekend of fun!
On 7 November 2015 the fishing trip will begin. Guest of Honour, Her Excellency, Ambassador Kirsti Westphalen arrives 4pm at Khangajan Dam, Petchburi province. After her arrival she will officiate the “Rapala SEA Challenge/Rapala Day 2015”.
Dinner will be served at 6.45pm.
Next day, 8 November 2015 the fishing starts 5am at the Khangajan Dam. The winner will be awarded with a overseas fishing trip including air fare, lodging and food.
Booking and detailed information: Khun Jack/Rapala: 087 027 8434 or email@example.com
1. Cost for attendance 1,200 THB get free 1, T-Shirt, 1 Visor, 1 lure display (including dinner on Saturday)
2. Local Boat 1,800 THB. For 2 anglers.
3. Lodging 2,000 THB. For two people
4. Van rental 1,800 THB, not including the gasoline. One van for 11 people – Khun Jack will organize meeting points upon bookings
• Kids over 10 years welcome to fish
• Everyone should bring own fishing gear – rod, reel and lures. Note! Khun Jack has a special price for 1 set completed rod, reel , lure, line and shock lead
• Rod 6 ft be good for both spinning and casting, Ratting 10-20 LB.
• Lure should have both top water and deep water. Size 5-9 cms. If Rapala should be Flat Rap 8 cms, Topwater Skitter Pop 9 cms, Risto Rap 8 cms.
• Line 20-30 LB, Shot lead 30 LB.
NOTE! There are already over 130 fisherman registered and the attendance is first come first serve.
Let’s go and challenge those SEA fishermen and show from which country Rapala comes from!!!
Please book early as this is a very popular event!