The 2014 IKEA Catalogue will be launched in Sweden, many parts of Europe and the United States in early August. In Thailand, the catalogue will be launched at the IKEA Bangna store on August 27.
With over 1.2 million copies printed and distributed, it will be the biggest catalogue campaign of IKEA Thailand so far. Each catalogue will also include a 100 baht voucher as a gift to everyone to enjoy a fun day out at IKEA.
At the same time, IKEA Thailand will bring 1,200 new furniture and home furnishing items and add more products under its Even Lower Price (ELP) programme – by September 2013, IKEA will offer more than 900 ELP products. Leveraging IKEA’s large scale production advantages, the ELP programme enables customers to enjoy more low priced items across IKEA’s massive product range.
This year further steps have been taken to integrate digital channels into the IKEA catalogue. For example, the interactive features for the IKEA catalogue app have been developed, to help customers furnish their rooms in an augmented reality and see how over 100 products in the IKEA catalogue can fit in their homes.
If you want to win a special gift from IKEA, tell IKEA “You’ve got it” by capturing your catalogue moment and #IKEAcatalogue2014 via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Neighbourhood with the most tags will get something special from IKEA. You can be part of the catalogue journey at www.IKEA.co.th/IKEAcatalogue2014.
Some facts about the IKEA Catalogue:
- The 2014 IKEA catalogue is printed in 30 languages and more than 210 million copies, and delivered to homes in 44 countries, making it the world’s biggest regular annual publication.
- 1.2 million copies will be delivered to Thai households
- More than 20,000 pictures are taken by 14 photographers for the new catalogue
- The catalogue is published on chlorine-free paper
- First introduced in 1951, the IKEA catalogue has been a source of home furnishing inspiration for more than 60 years.
- The 2014 catalogue will be IKEA Thailand’s third catalogue launch
For more information, contact Khun Tissana Wateesatogkij at IKEA Thailand on 02 708 7999 ext. 7301