The Royal Danish Embassy in Bangkok launches the Cambodia Club the 1st of December 2011 at Himawari Hotel, Phnom Penh.
Because of the growing potential of the Cambodian market, and following the success of Danish Days in Cambodia in January 2010, the Embassy has decided to start a Cambodia Club for Danish companies interested in Cambodia.
The club will ensure that Danish business members will be able to benefit from the emerging opportunities in this new and dynamic market. The Cambodia Club will facilitate contacts, networking and knowledge-sharing about all issues concerning the Cambodian market, e.g. establishment, partnerships, outsourcing, exports and imports, investment and employment. Being associated with a formal authority as the Danish Embassy, will strenghten your position as it will leverage your credibility, thus opening doors and aiding you in the access to key contacts.
Membership of the Cambodia Club will include:
– Two yearly networking events in Phnom Pehn, hosted by the Embassy, with Danish members and Cambodian and international partners (price for member participation to the arrangement included in membership fee). The first event and the launch of the Cambodia Club will be the 1st of December 2011 at Himawari Hotel in Phnom Penh.
– The opportunity for members to invite two Cambodian contacts to networking events with the status of honorary members, free of charge.
– A yearly leaflet containing company information provided by members for distribution to Cambodian businesses, giving members the possibility of presenting and promoting their business in Cambodia. The leaflet will also be accessible online and regularly updated.
– Annual conference in connection with one of the networking events
– Support and advice from the commercial section of the Danish Embassy concerning problem solving and trouble-shooting with regard to issues such as establishment, considerations with respect to business partners, business culture and meeting with authorities. The membership comes with a three hours consultancy services.
– Online network to access contacts, receive news updates and stay in touch with other members.
– Information about the Embassy’s monthly visit to Cambodia with possibility for coordinating visits with the Embassy.
Who can become members?
Danish companies, subsidiaries of Danish companies inside and outside Denmark, individuals and organizations whose participation will benefit club members.
Annual membership fee for the Cambodia Club will be DKK 12,500.
Secretariat and Contact
Secretarial contact point: Ms. Narumon Posinsomwong, Tel: (+66) 2343 1180, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com, Address: The Royal Danish Embassy, 10, Sathorn Soi 1, South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120, Thailand.