Largest Worldwide Investment into a Dedicated Early Years Facility at the Australian International School
The Australian International School (AIS) is opening a new Early Years campus with state-of-the-art facilities and an enhanced curriculum, for children aged 18 months to 6 years old.
Scheduled to open in January 2017, this specialist Early Years Centre of Excellence will be the world’s largest investment into a dedicated facility for children of this age group.
The campus, which was officially inaugurated in a groundbreaking ceremony by His Excellency Sir Peter Cosgrove, Governor-General of Australia, will boast an impressive Sports Arena, 22m swimming pool, unique outdoor play areas for every classroom, 5 library and leraning resource centres, 9 arts and language specialist classrooms and a dedicated parent café.
To get an exclusive sneak peek of all of these amazing facilities, follow in the preview video below Ava and Oliver as they take you around AIS’ new Early Years campus:
- Daily Mandarin and Mathematics
- The Accelerated Literacy Program, promoting the advancement of reading, writing, listening and speaking from 3 years old
- London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) Speech and Drama Program developing communication and presenting skills from age 3
- Structured Physical Education under the SMART Steps Perceptual Motor Program, designed to enhance key movement patterns essential for body and brain development
- Weekly violin instruction enhancing focus over sustained periods of time, building stamina and improving posture
To find out more about AIS’s new Early Years curriculum launching in January or the new campus opening in 2017, visit their Open House on 6 November. If you can’t make this date, call +65 6653 7906 or book a personal tour.
Australian International School Pte Ltd is registered by the Council for Private Education in Singapore. CPE Registration Number 199204405H. Period of Registration 6 July 2015 to 5 July 2019