On 3 March 2021 NIH-HK is a supporting partner of Women & FinTech Forum (WFTF), which will be hosted on 18th March 2021. This one-day virtual forum will showcase the immense opportunity that exists for Fintech to cater to Women and will feature Innovative Fintechs, Women Leaders and Founders in Fintech, and Digital solutions focused on Women and Investment Trends and Opportunities in the space.
Agenda includes a Startup Pitch by Women Focused and Women Founded Fintechs and panels on:
– Why Fintechs Need to Focus on Women: The Opportunity
– Digital Customer Journey for Women Users
– Investment into Women Focused Fintechs
– Regulatory & Policy Frameworks to enhance Fintechs catering to Women
– Collaboration b/w Financial Institutions & Fintechs to cater to Womens’ Market
– Business Matching and Networking
Take a look at the first batch of speakers! For more information, please continue here.