Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong is looking for a full time Events Manager. Tasks include:
– Management and planning of the Chamber’s 80-90 events yearly
– Responsible for the organization, promotion and administration of Young Professionals and their activities
– Website maintenance and content
– Producing SwedCham’s weekly electronic newsletter
– General administration such as membership registration, membership database, filing etc.
SwedCham is looking for a person who has excellent social skills, is self- motivated and has the ability to prioritize and take responsibility. You should be innovative, creative and at the same time structured and accurate, with problem solving skills.
Educated within Business, Marketing or Project Management
Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish and English
Software skills, eg MS Office and Outlook
Previous work experience, preferably within Project Management
Knowledge and experience of Hong Kong
Deadline for application is before 10 May 2013.
For contact details, click here