Business Sweden, Royal Thai Embassy, and Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) invites to investment seminars in Stockholm and Gothenburg in Sweden, on 21-22 September 2015.
Among the presentations there will be case studies, including the corporate SME members of the Thai-Swedish Chamber of Commerce; Diakrit International and Krusell International.
H.E. Mr. Kiattikhun Chartprasert, Ambassador of Thailand to Sweden is among the speakers.
“Did you know that Thailand is the world’s largest hard disc manufacturer; that Thailand ranks no. 9 globally and no. 1 in ASEAN for Automotive production; that Thailand has more than 9,000 food processing companies; that Thailand is among the top five agriculture exporters in the world; and that Thailand has more than 500,000 ICT professionals…?”
The two seminars will give the opportunity to learn more about Thailand and the possibilities in doing business there.
Representatives from Business Sweden will present ‘Business opportunities for Swedish companies in Thailand’; Martin Källervad, EKN, will speak on the topic of ‘Facilitating investment in Thailand’; while Kenneth Radenkrantz, advisor to the European Association for Business and Commerce in Bangkok, will present ‘Facilitating platforms in Thailand for European companies’.
Among the case studies, ‘Experience from doing business in Thailand’, are Mr Ulf Sandberg, Krusell International; and Mr Pontus Lindholm, VP & Head of Nordic Sales, Diakrit International.
– Liberal investments policies with 100% foreign equity ownership
– Attractive tax and other incentives
– Strong and vibrant economy (5% growth during the last five years)
– Large domestic market (65 million inhabitants) and a ideal springboard to the Asia Pacific market
– Immediate access to the ASEAN Free Trade area (AFTA) of more than 500 million consumers
The seminar offers:
– An update of the latest development in the government policies and incentives
– New business opportunities in Thailand for Swedish companies
– Testimonials from Swedish companies doing business in Thailand
Seminar dates and venues:
Monday 21 September 2015 at 14:00-16:30, Scandic Opalen, Engelbrektsgatan 73, Göteborg
Tuesday 22 September 2015 at 10:00-13:30, Scandic Grand Central, Kungsgatan 70, Stockholm
Participation is free of charge.