On 8 February 2021 the Nordic Innovation House Singapore released a thank you note to all participants to the annual Nordic Ambassador Meeting. The statement read:
Last week, Nordic Innovation House Singapore hosted the annual Nordic Ambassadors meeting! We had a quick review on 2020, upcoming activities in 2021, and future dedications to scale the best of the Nordics in Singapore and SoutheastAsia.
Many thanks to our Nordic Ambassadors for their continuous support to drive forward NIH-SG initiatives!
H.E.Niclas Kvarnstrom, Embassy of Sweden in Singapore, Ambassador of Sweden to Singapore
H.E.Anita Nergaard,Norwegian Embassy in Singapore, Ambassador of Norway to Singapore
H.E.Antti Vänskä,Embassy of Finland in Singapore – Suomen suurlähetystö Singaporessa, Ambassador of Finland to Singapore
H.E.Sigríður Snævarr, Embassy of Iceland, Ambassador of Iceland to Singapore
H.E.Sandra Landi,Embassy of Denmark in Singapore, Ambassador of Denmark to Singapore and Brunei
Not forgetting our working team and core partners in NIH-SG!
• Sami Jääskeläinen, Community Director, NIH-SG
• Jacqueline Chen, Community Manager, NIH-SG
• Finland: Riku Mäkelä, Counsellor, Trade & Innovation Affairs, Embassy of Finland (Singapore)
• Sweden: Emil Akander, Trade Commissioner of Sweden.
Business Sweden (Singapore)
• Sweden: Marcus Kuusinen, Project Manager, Business Sweden (Singapore)
• Norway: Pål Kastmann, Director & Commercial Counsellor, Innovation Norway Asia
• Norway: Per Christer Lund, Technology Counsellor,
Innovation Norway Asia
• Iceland: Halldor Elis Olafsson, Trade Representative (Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia), Embassy of Iceland (Japan)