The Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce (DTCC) is looking for a new media assistant intern.
The intern will be working in the fields of promotion, event managing and adminstration, and marketing.
DTCC describes the internship as “a challenging and rewarding opportunity to get a big business network in an organization which encourages personal and career development.”
The intern is expected to be firm in the arts of the Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, and also excellent in writing in the English language.
DTCC lines the fields of responsibility up as follows:
• Participating in media according to event plan
• Promotion of the Chamber through online media with news, market analysis and press releases from our members etc.
• Participating in managing chamber’s membership service such as conducting member satisfaction surveys
•Collection, review, publishing and updating DTCC relevant information via social media for DTCC member
• Participating in organizing venue, practical setup and member registration at the events
• Update events description and invitation on website
• Participate in the events, breakfast seminar etc.
• Support to updating DTCC website and the member database
• Conduct member surveys, qualitative and quantitative study etc.
• Follow up tasks after an event (CRM and product feedback etc.)
Seemingly there’s no deadline for the application, but whoever might be interested can take a look at this page for further information.