Rarely do you see the words education and paradise in the same sentence, however at British International School, Phuket, many families are attracted by the world class learning opportunities and the lifestyle afforded by the school’s tropical island location.
Sunshine, fresh air, beaches, combined with world class education; see the school’s latest video for a glimpse into life at BISP. (Watch here)
With over 60 different nationalities amongst the student body and 70% of students from overseas, BISP is a diverse, cosmopolitan international school.
Students have access to internationally recognised learning and examinations, following the National Curriculum of England to IGCSE and then the IB Diploma programme.
BISP at a glance:
- Professional coaches in football, golf, tennis, swimming, aerial arts and gymnastics; school trips across Asia and beyond; Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award.
- Thriving weekly and day boarding options.
- BISP graduates from the last four graduating classes attend 134 different institutions in 22 countries.
- 44 acres campus with swimming pools, tennis courts, twelve 7 a side football pitches, three full sized pitches, 9 hole golf course and driving range, fully equipped fitness centre and a trapeze.
- Dynamic arts programme with artists in residence and live musical/theatrical performances each term.
- Every child in middle school learns a musical instrument and is entered into LAMDA exams, with the option of ABRSM and Rockschool Music awards.
Why choose BISP? Hear from parents currently at the school. (Watch here)