The first Philippine Embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark will open on Monday, 14 January 2019, according to the Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway. The new embassy will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays in its temporary office at Lyngbyvej 20, 1st Floor, 2100 Copenhagen and effective for consular services as follows:
1. Notarization of affidavits/oaths/sworn statements
2. Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
3. Authentication of contracts (au pairs, etc.)
4. Certification, civil registry (Reports of Birth, Marriage, and Death)
5. Temporary visitors’ visas
6. Travel documents
After the opening, the Philippine Embassy in Oslo will no longer receive the above applications of those in Denmark, including the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Pending the full operation of the Philippine Embassy in Copenhagen and until further notice, applicants for e-passports from Denmark, including the Faroe Islands and Greenland, may apply with the Philippine Embassy in Oslo or any other Philippine Embassy nearest them.