The Swedish company Crunchfish AB is launching the camera app GoCam on iOS as part of their vision to bring touchless technology to the world. It is touchless, easy to use and enables the user to trigger photos from a distance. GoCam is revolutionary in its capabilities to offer touchless video recording, allowing you to record your video snaps touchless. High quality filters and editing tools are included for convenient sharing with social networks.
“GoCam really brings a magic user experience to your device that opens up a new dimension of exploring photography. Even though a number of handset vendors globally are integrating our touchless software for different features into their devices, we wanted to develop GoCam in order to show the capabilities of gesture interaction also in the iOS environment. I am very happy with the outcome, said Joakim Nydemark, CEO.”
By using gesture based technology to control your camera there is no longer a need to rush into your best pose – take your time and trigger the shot when ready!
- Touchless camera – perfect for taking selfies or groupies
- Touchless video – first app on the market with touchless video recording
- Remote capture – fast photo capturing and photo trigger from a distance of up to 3 meters
- Ability to customize photos with high quality filters and editing tools
- Works across all iOS7 devices