The Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia (SIMP) was launched in early November 2015 at the Swedish Embassy in Hanoi, attracting numerous industry leaders, business representatives and participants from associations and chambers of commerce. It was jointly organised by the Swedish Institute, the Swedish Embassy in Hanoi and Business Sweden.
For the 2016 programme, SIMP is recruiting 5 executive managers from Vietnamese private/ public entities to participate in a 3-week training course on sustainability. All of the costs for 2 week-activities in Sweden (May 2016) and 1-week activities in Asia (October 2016) will be covered by the Swedish Institute.
Applicants have to:
• Be in a senior position within trade, industry or the public sector with a minimum of five years of managerial experience
• Be in a position to drive decisions and have a mandate to influence the business strategies for your organisation
• Be interested in learning more about Corporate Responsibility as a tool for good management
• Be between 25-45 years old.
• Have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
Deadline for application is 3 December 2015. More information about the programme: www.si.se/simpasia