The Red Carpet Program offers simplified procedures for obtaining Danish Schengen visas for applicants who travel regularly to Denmark for business purposes. The aim is to assist non Danish companies, organisations, NGO’s etc. that have business relations with a Danish company or organisation.*
The Red Carpet Program is open to private and public companies or organisations abroad provided they meet the requirements mentioned on the local Danish embassy’s website. The accreditation of a company or organization must have taken place before an employee/associate can benefit from the Red Carpet Program.
Check here for change of source information: Company accreditation
* Prior approval for Danish companies located in Denmark and other Danish organisations wishing to host foreign visitors who require a visa to Denmark please visit Danish Immigration Services web site.
Who can be enrolled in the Red Carpet Program?
The following are examples of entities that may be offered an accreditation:*
• Well-established local subsidiaries of Danish companies
• Well-established local companies with a subsidiary in Denmark
• Companies that regularly sends employees to Denmark
• A local company with an exclusive partnership with a Danish company
• A local company whose employees need to travel frequently to Denmark for business
• Local companies with an interest in investing in Denmark
• Local institutions (NGO’s, travel agencies etc.) which cooperate closely with similar Danish institutions
* The Danish Mission alone decides whether or not a company qualifies.
What does the Red Carpet Program offer?
The RCP offers the following benefits for applicants that are included in the program:
• Decision within three working days.*
• Reduced documentation requirements**
• No need to apply in person.
• No need for appointment.
• Multiple-entry visas (minimum one year).
* Citizens of certain countries or categories of certain citizens are subject to prior consultation in one or more Schengen countries before a visa may be issued. The processing time in these cases will usually be 10-12 days
** More documentation may always be required if needed for the case processing
Note: Applicants without an agreement will still be processed within 15 days.
How to be accredited?
The accreditation approval is handled and decided by the local Danish Mission. The local Mission will hand out an agreement form to be filled out by the company.
The company/organisation must inform of the following:
||Business partner in Denmark
Source: Company accreditation