According to the Embassy of Denmark in Thailand, Denmark has launched the Red Carpet Program – the Fast Track Business Visa to Denmark. A program to make it easier for people who often go to Denmark on business, to get a visa.
What is the Red Carpet Program?
- The Red Carpet Program offers simplified procedures for obtaining Danish Schengen visas for applicants who travel regularly to Denmark for business purpose
- Employees of accredited companies will be offered a visa fast track service
- The Red Carpet Program is offered to private and public companies and organizations provided they meet the requirements
Who can be enrolled in the Red Carpet Program?
- Companies and organizations with business partnerships in Denmark
What does the Red Carpet Program offer?
The RCP offers the following benefits for applicants that are included in the program:
- Decision within three working days
- Reduced documentation requirements
- No need to apply in person
- No need for appointment
- Multiple-entry visas (valid up to five years)
Where do I find more information?
The Red Carpet Program requires an agreement with the local Danish Embassy or Consulate.
To learn more about how to enroll and the terms and conditions of the Red Carpet Program follow this link.