Curious about what Swedish consumer brands have learned from years of operating in China? Do you want to create further engagement with your existing market and customer base?
SwedCham Shanghai is excited to invite Joakim Abeleen, Trade & Invest Commissioner and Market Area Director Greater China, to present the latest insights from Business Sweden’s latest report on Swedish consumer brands; together with Ylva Räntfors from GANT, a leading brand in the apparel segment, who will share their experience going through a major transformation on the Chinese consumer market.
Business Sweden has interviewed major Swedish consumer brands from different segments on how they operate their brands on the Chinese market along with their recipes for success. By interviewing major Swedish brands; the findings from the report will include:
- What are the best practices for working with influencers across different segments and channels?
- How do you adjust your branding to online vs offline channels?
- How do you find balance when working with campaigns? How can your TP best support?
- What are the dos and don’ts as a foreign brand on the Chinese market?
- How can Swedish brands win consumers’ hearts and minds by adapting to local markets?
SwedCham China also invites you, as a brand or company, to take part in the discussion and share your personal story of brand management in China.
Sign up here to secure your spot for this Sharp Talk on June 29th