NordCham Philippines have announced the names of the companies, that are the finalists for this year’s Nordic Awards Night 2019 taking place at the Fairmont Makati Ballroom on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 6-10 PM.
The Awards are given to Nordic-affiliated companies in the Philippines who exemplify Nordic values and commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The finalists in each category are:
- Corporate Sustainability Company of the Year, co-presented by Trends & Concepts:
- Innovation Company of the Year, co-presented by Salarium
- Growth Company of the Year, co-presented by BDO Unibank
- Outstanding Employer of the Year, co-presented by Regus & Spaces
OSM Maritime Group
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) of the Year, KMC Savills
The Board of judges are:
H.E. Harald Fries, Ambassador of Sweden to the Philippines
H.E. Bjorn Jahnsen, Ambassador of Norway to the Philippines
H.E. Petri Puhakka, Ambassador of Finland to Brunei, Malaysia, and the Philippines
H.E. Grete Sillasen, Ambassador of Denmark to the Philippines
Elizabeth Sy, Consul General (a.h.) of Iceland
Carol Dominguez, Board of Governors Secretary, Management Association of the Philippines
The Nordic Awards Night is organized by NordCham Philippines, together with the Embassies of Denmark, Norway, Sweden in Manila, the Embassy of Finland in Kuala Lumpur, and the Philippines Norway Business Council. It is proud to present this year’s edition of the annual Nordic Awards Night at the Fairmont Makati Ballroom on October 23, 2019 at 6-10 PM.