On 9 June 2021 the Nordic Innovation House called out to all mission-driven entrepreneurs looking to launch their own companies or ideas for the future. The NIH-has join hands with the Singaporean start-up academy General Assembly(GA) to bring you a two-week-long virtual event designed to supercharge you in your entrepreneurial journey.
From 14 to 25 June, GA aim to bring about the best of the start-up ecosystem together for fun, collaborative, and interactive sessions to uncover what it really takes to innovate, disrupt, and start a company. From testing and validating your big idea to pitching and fundraising to getting down to business and building your dream team, gain all the skills and knowledge you need and meet like-minded people to turn your mission into action and vision into reality.
Here is what a quick snapshot of what GA have up their sleeve:
• Eureka: Finding The Next Big Idea.
• Avengers Assemble: Building An All-Star Team for Your Startup.
• Raising Venture Capital – The Art of the Pitch.
• Low-Cost, High-Impact Marketing for Startups.
• Making It Happen: Building A Stellar Engineering Team.
• Negotiating The Term Sheet.
• Looking East: Expanding in Southeast Asia.
Join the journey, and get your FREE tickets here.