After an earthquake hit the border area between Laos and Thailand on 21st November 2019, the Danish Embassy in Vietnam has issued a reminder of the travel app “Rejseklar” (meaning ‘Travel Ready’) developed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark.
Here are 5 Things to Know About Travel Ready:
- You can find all our travel advisories or guides directly in the app.
- It’s easy to sign up the Danish list in the app
- Once you have signed up, we can get in touch with you if a major crisis occurs such as a natural disaster, a terrorist attack or political unrest.
- If a crisis suddenly arises in the country you are in, we can send you a push message with important information on what you can do. *
- The app has contact information for the nearest Danish embassy or consulate, no matter where in the world you are.
- You can read about what you can do if, for example, getting sick, being robbed or having trouble while traveling.
“The vast majority of Danish people have no problems when traveling abroad. But sometimes things go wrong. Every year we help thousands of Danes in trouble. We can help you better after downloading and installing the Travel Ready app.”