A man (25) and a woman (23) died Saturday 2 April 2011 in their hotel room in Ao Nang in the Krabi province.
According to Aftonbladet, the couple would take a shower together and somehow they were electrocuted in the shower.
”We have yet to see the technical report from the Police, “says Per-Anders Andersson, Consular Officer at the Embassy in Bangkok to ScandAsia and tells that the Swedish Embassy are working together with the insurance company and the relatives in Sweden to make sure the victims will return to Sweden.
Aftonbladet tells that the Swedes were travelling together in a small group, a total of four persons planning to stay in Asia until June.
Now the two survivors will cancel their holiday and return to Sweden.