On 7 May 2021 the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong welcomes you to the Annual General Meeting 2021
Please join us at The Mills Fabrica, 4/F The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong on Thursday 27 May at 10 AM.
During the meeting we will:
(1) To receive and consider the Annual Report of the Board.
(2) To receive and consider the Annual Statements of Accounts.
(3) To elect Directors for the ensuing year.
(4) To elect Auditors and fix their remuneration.
(5) To consider and vote on revised membership fees in accordance with the Proposal.*
(6) To consider any other business that may properly come before the meeting.
Please make sure to secure a seat by registering as soon as possible. HK Government’s regulations on social distancing will be in effect for the meeting.
NOTE: If you can not make it to the AGM, please make sure that your voice is heard through a proxy form. Please find the proxy form under the tab “documents” in the event below.
*Please find the Proposal under the tab “documents” in the event below.
*Ordinary and start-up members of the chamber are entitled to one vote per company, however individual members and overseas are also welcome to attend.
*Ordinary and start-up members of the chamber are entitled to one vote per company, however individual members and overseas are also welcome to attend on 27 May 2021.
(10 AM – 12 PM) (GMT+8)
The Mills 南豐紗廠 New Territories, Hong Kong SAR.
For more information and registration, please continue here.