The Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce is looking for someone to fill the spot of Executive Administrator.
The job offers a possibility of gaining entrance to the Danish and Scandinavian business community in Thailand and perhaps the neighbouring countries.
It’s a full time job, and it is expected for the applicants to have a certain experience in the field and have a bachelor degree (or similar) in any field.
The job offer can be seen here, but the chamber writes the following about what one can expect from the job (and what they expect as well):
• Prepare payment vouchers, invoices, petty cash, accounting expense and receipts for outsourcing accounting firm
• Ensure the accuracy of HR Administrative such as time attendance and leave record
• Take minutes of various meetings
• Assist with events by organizing venue, catering, invitation, set up and member registration at the events
• Maintain and update membership database
• Maintain filing systems and fill all correspondences
• Coordinate with associated organizations, other committee groups or guest speakers
• Support other queries from members as appropriate
• Participate in 1-2 monthly member meetings which are in the evening
• Bachelor’s degree or similar in any field
• At least 3 years of experience in administration or as project coordinator
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, service minded and active
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and make timely responses
• Computer proficient with good MS office skills
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English
• Proper business appearance with a polite and outgoing personality in daily work