To drive success, you need to listen to your market, your people – and our people here in Singapore prefer our Mini MBA course with workshops on Saturdays! So it sounds from Asger Daugbjerg, Director at IME Singapore, which is a Danish Mini MBA course provider in Singapore.
In 2018 we will move all our Mini MBA workshop-days from weekdays to Saturdays. We have been met with the feedback from our existing and potential customers that they actually prefer to have our Mini MBA workshops on Saturdays vs. on weekdays, as that fits better to their busy everyday schedule. This means that in 2018 – just by investing 6 Saturdays during a 4-month period – your are almost ready to receive your Mini MBA Executive certificate from International Management Education. I say almost, as the final month of the course is dedicated to writing of your final assignment.
Today, the knowledge and self-knowledge is power
“As a leader and business professional, you are expected to learn throughout your career – or, believe me, someone else will take your place. The IME stands for International Management Education and we have been providing the executive education since 1994 – including our triple accredited Henley Executive MBA program. Our Mini MBA program here at IME is also very popular,” explains Asger.
Here is 5 top reasons why:
- The program is a unique combination of hardcore business disciplines, such as Strategy, Marketing and Finance – with a continuous focus on leadership skills and personal development. We want to help you develop your leadership skills and personal strategy.
- The program is strictly about you and your organization – every task, each group discussion, every assignment are designed and taught in a way that makes it directly implementable into your personal career strategy and your organization.
- The IME Mini MBA is highly manageable in terms of your time investment, as the program structure includes one full-day of teaching 1-2 times a month and ample of time to write your assignment at the end of the course.
- IME Singapore only do small classes to ensure interaction, discussion and lecturer/student dialogue.
- All IME lecturers are highly skilled professionals with deep insight and experience within their field. We really stress practical know-how and experience among all our lecturers.
The Foundation for International Management Education (IME) brings more than 20 years of experiences and our Scandinavian heritage along. However, our Singapore Mini MBA also has a very strong Asian focus – all our lecturers are familiar with Asian business etiquette and culture and we welcome a diverse group of students reflecting different nationalities, cultures and business etiquette.
– sounds from Asger.