The Finnish Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong is inviting you to join the Beach Cleanup Day 2021, organized by FinnCham’s Sustainability committee at Pui O beach in Lantau on 18 September.
More about the event:
Time to clean up and contribute to our society! Let’s save our Earth and promote Sustainability.
On 18th September is the world-clean-up day. To support environmental protection, we decided to go Green! FinnCham is organizing a beach clean-up activity on 18th September in Pui O beach starting at 1000. Here are the details of the event:
If you travel to Pui O from Central:
- We will leave from Central pier number 6 with the ferry: Central – Mui Wo.
- Then we would Take the 8:30 ferry, where pets are allowed
- From Mui Wo, we can take bus 1 or 3M to Pui O beach.
- We would take the Bus and stop at Lo Uk Tsuen.
If you travel to Pui O from Tung Chung:
- You could take the Bus 3M directly
- Stop at San Wai Tsuen and walk to Pui O beach
Bring with you: sun protection, gloves, and a bag to collect trash, a water bottle, and an octopus card. This is an organic event – the most important is to enjoy the day, and collect as much trash as you can! Join for a Beach Cleanup at Pui O beach in Lantau.
Find more information and sign up here