Join the 5th episode of the Circular Economy Webinar on “Green Transition in Textile Industry” to gain insights into Experience from Finland & Thailand on 5 April.
The event is hosted by the Embassy of Finland in Bangkok together with the Asian Institute of Technology and the Ministry of Industry of Thailand.
Highlights of the event include:
- New innovations for the environmentally friendly textile industry
- New textile fibers from waste plastic or wood!
- Ecological chemicals and processes
- New business models to transform the textile industry
- Success stories and learnings from Finland and Thailand
Sign up here