Danish Chamber of Commerce in China invites you to their upcoming webinar covering ‘Risk Management in the New Normal’ on 8 April.
The invitation reads:
DCCC is honored to co-host with CanCham, FBCS, and Benelux Chamber of Commerce to present you Risk Management In The New Normal on April 8 at Kartel Private Lounge.
As China and its economic market are slowly recovering from the pandemic crisis, the Chinese government has passed new regulations to serve and stimulate the investment market. It can be seen as the most crucial time for your business to get a deeper understanding of these beneficial policies and aim for cost efficiency during the post-Covid-19 phase.
Businesses should not forget risks including financial risks, strategy risks, and business risks when they are operating in these times. The goal is to be able to utilize different cost-saving mechanisms while mitigating risks to build a business that is more resilient and sustainable.
We are delighted to welcome three experts to give information on the following points:
Jack Wu, Partner at Acadia Advisory Group
- Introduce tax breaks available to SMEs and companies doing business in the encouraged industries
- Discuss general savings in daily business operations
Alice (Qiao) Peng, Partner at R&P China Lawyers
- Best practices to manage legal risk in terms of compliance
- Ways of reducing the legal risk in a government investigation
Marc Burban, Founder and General Manager of Asian Risks Management Services Ltd
- How to cover the legal liability of officers and all persons in managing or decision making position in a company when it comes to :
- Accounting issues including HR
- Violation of laws and criminal liabilities
Amanda Han (Moderator), Director of Business Development and Marketing at Asian Risks Management Services Ltd
Date & Time:
April 8th, 18.30-22:00pm
Kartel Private Lounge
Floor 5, 1 North Xiangyang Road, Shanghai
Tickets include snacks and 2 drinks!
Sign up here