Tetra Pak, the multinational company with Swedish origin will exhibit its latest innovations within food processing and packaging solutions, when the Thai-Swedish Chamber of Commerce (TSCC) highlights its 25 Years Anniversary with the vibrant event ‘Beyond Innovation’ at CentralWorld on 24-26 October 2014.
Tetra Pak began its business over 60 years ago in the early 1950s as one of the first packaging companies for liquid milk. Today, Tetra Pak is the only international company in the world able to provide integrated processing packaging and distribution line and plant solutions for food manufacturing. The company operates in more than 170 markets around the world.
Three mega trends that are shaping the future of the packaging industry Tetra Pak’s innovations forward are: Consumer Demographics, Technology, and Environmental Awareness.
As part of TSCC’s innovation theme Tetra Pak will display these award-winning packages:
– Tetra Brik® Aseptic Edge – Recognised with 10 awards since its debut in 2010.
– Tetra Evero® Aseptic – Recognised with 2014 International Forum Packaging Design Award.
– Tetra Prisma® Aseptic 330 DreamCap™ 26
Tetra Pak provides two special designs of drinking water in Tetra Prisma Aseptic package (coincidentally designed in yellow and blue; the colours of the Swedish flag) to be served in this TSCC’s special event.
The public are welcomed to find innovations from the world leading processing and packaging company, which has been protecting food, people, and the environment for the future for over six decades. Highlights from the exhibition “The World of Possibilities, the World of Protection” by Tetra Pak:
– Take pictures with our innovative package and share them on social media (Facebook or Instagram) to receive a Polaroid picture and a pack of drinking water in our trendy Tetra Prisma Aseptic package
– Don’t miss on special stage performances: Thailand’s Leading Sand Artist telling a story of Tetra Pak’s journey over 60 years, Indy Kitchen’s celebrity chef cooking a special Swedish meal, and a percussion band using instruments from “reused” items such as cartons.
“Tetra Pak is proud to be a member of the Thai Swedish Chamber of Commerce from the early establishment in Thailand. We would like to convey our sincere congratulations to the Thai Swedish Chamber of Commerce on the celebration of their 25th Anniversary. We hope this celebration will help strengthen a relationship between Thailand and Sweden and at the same time it will be a good opportunity for Thai people to experience more on Swedish culture and innovation,” said Gloyta Nathalang, Communications Director, Tetra Pak Thailand.