Six People Questioned Over Sex Tape Scandal

The National Police said they had detained 6 people to be questioned as witnesses in the sex tape scandal believed to be involving three Indonesian celebrities — Nazriel Irham, or Ariel, and actresses Luna Maya and Cut Tari. The president has also spoken out about the videos for the first time.


“The six people have not been arrested. They are being questioned until we find out who was the first person to upload the videos,” said Brig. Gen. Saud Usman Nasution, the director of transnational crime.


“We are assisted by six experts and we are applying scientific methods,” he said.


From Cipanas, West Java president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono finally spoke about the sex tapes. “I support the steps taken by the National Police Chief. They have investigated who duplicated the videos and distributed them,” Yudhoyono said. “Whoever did it, the law must be upheld. I will keep supporting it.”


Police also found out that the sex videos were uploaded to the Internet on May 22, 2010, the National Police said in a press conference on Friday.


“We received information that the video was uploaded on June 3 and 4, but today we found out it had already been on the Internet since May 22, 2010,”


However, police declined to say who the actors in the videos are. “Ariel and Luna still have not admitted that the videos are theirs,” Saud said, adding that the police will not push them to confess.



 

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *